Friday, October 5, 2012

Rios Family

Cindy and her family became a huge part of my life right after the birth of my son Matthew.  I am so grateful to them for all their love and support of me.  It is always a pleasure to take photos of this beautiful family.  When I look at these images I am reminded once again how much I love my job.  Making people smile and laugh is such a huge part of who I am, and it makes me happy to be able to draw that out of my clients as well.  I have the privilege, of seeing so many different beautiful faces and smiles.  For me it is an honor to be able to capture a time in the lives and journeys of others.  I get to hear so many different stories, and find that beauty is so much more than a pretty face, or smile but also found in the paths that we venture.









         

No comments:

Post a Comment