Thursday, June 26, 2014

LIFE. LOVE. JOY.

I am currently working on getting a accreditation with a foundation called Special Kids of America Photography. SKPA is an organization founded with the specific purpose of providing the means for the creation of cherished photographs of children who have a physical or mental disability or who are seriously ill. All images presented will be judged individually. Images on my website will also be reviewed and critiqued as a way to see my complete body of work and my professional approach to photography. I found this client through a friend and was blown away by her amazing personality. She gave me the best smiles! I adore this little girl full of life, love and joy! The little boy in the photos is her twin brother and of course her beautiful mother. After the photoshoot we all went to ice cream together. An all around wonderful photoshoot! 

Guess who also loves FROZEN!?!?!











Photographer and client selfie!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful!!!!! I love the one where Trin is pulling Ryan in for a hug!

    xoxo
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete