Thursday, November 13, 2014

Norseth Family

I met Nancy on a flight from Seattle to Salt Lake City.  She is a flight attendant too.  It had been a rough day and she was so sweet to me.  I remember looking out the window as I so often do and praying for peace and something good.  A couple of weeks later I was assigned to work with her for 4 days.  I think that was the "something good".  She truly is an amazing woman and couldn't stop talking about her beautiful family.  She has since become a dear friend.  I am so glad my job has introduced me to so many wonderful people.  Recently, I had the privilege of meeting her family and taking family photos of them.  It's fun to see people outside of work mingling with the ones they hold most dear.       





















No comments:

Post a Comment