Saturday, August 11, 2012

Mommy and Me

 I have the most amazingly beautiful family members.  My cousin Rachel and I have been talking about doing a photoshoot of her family FOREVER!  Well the stars alined and we were able to make it happen as we both happened to be in the same state at the same time.  This was impromptu but worked out fabulously as they were going to a wedding and happened to have coordinating outfits.  Sometimes thing just fall into place magically.  It was great to be able to see each other and spend some quality time together.  Seeing our children interact with one another was priceless.  There is one person very important to me missing from these photos but, by the POWER of AYNN I will catch those shots one day!    

The beautiful Madison 

The ever so handsome Jack - you stole my heart!

Sweet beautiful Naomi

Rachel, Mari, Maddie, Naomi and Jack - Jack

Mommy and Me - Rachel and her two beautiful children

I have the POWER to make people smile!  And laugh!


These are the tender moments I live for when taking photographs 

Rachel and Me = TrOUbLe!!!

Aunt Mari, and Uncle Pat with their 3 grandchildren

Auntie Mari and Uncle Pat - L O V E !

No comments:

Post a Comment